Welcome to Cumberland County, the home of beloved Thomas Pond. Thomas Pond is one of the area’s smaller ponds, with an area of 442 acres, but don’t let size fool you. This amazing natural area, with its shallow coves and rocky shores, will keep you angling for cold water and warm water fish all year round. You will find a public boat launch with easy access for visitors and residents.
The delightful shoreline has many seasonal cabins as well as year round homes, and opportunities to pursue all your favorite waterfront activities: paddling, swimming, boating, and much more.
To learn more about Thomas Pond, Cumberland County, or the many real estate opportunities in this area, please contact the experts at Androvise Realty.
Casco ME Properties with Waterfront Access
Casco ME waterfront
Properties in Casco with waterfront access:
- 38 Sleepy Hollow Lane, Casco (Belanger Realty) $239,000 - WATERFRONT - This Maine tri level cottage on Coffee Pond offers pine interior, fireplace, 3
- Casco Two BR Two BA, Affordable year-round waterfront home on (Krainin Real Estate (The Real Estate Book)) $355,000 - Affordable year-round waterfront home on beautiful Parker Pond. Open concept, two BEDROOMs
- 16 Upper Shore Drive, Casco (Belanger Realty) $299,900 - WATERFRONT - Don't miss this Charming, recently remodeled Lake home with rights to pristine
- 304 Stillwater Drive Lots and Land (American Listed) $99,900 - RECIPE FOR RELAXATION! Small rustic cabin with loft to camp out in w/a 2.28AC waterfront lot
- Home For Sale In Casco, Me (RealtyWW) $350,000 - the street of the home. Why pay waterfront taxes when you can water views, water access, and the BIG lake
- Single Family Home For Sale In Sagadahoc County, Me (RealtyWW) $1,500,000 - , including its own private island, there has never been a more secluded, waterfront location in southern